Pics of sunrise over Lake Ontario I took this morning...

• Members

Tuck, I haven't heard of any reports like that since I have been there. The big problem is the fact that the beach is designated as a "No Swiming" area as there are no lifeguards and occasionally it gets hit with riptides or undertows which have claimed lives of those not compliant. The other thing is the early morning odor from the VanLare sewage tretment plant as the trucks haul away the waste after the scrubbes have done their thing. That can be brutal!

BTW, shoot me a PM or an e-mail as I have a good friend starting up a business (photography and live demo recording, etc) that you may be interested n or know of somebody who is. Thanks!

• Members

Originally posted by Greg Bogoshian

Tuck, I haven't heard of any reports like that since I have been there. The big problem is the fact that the beach is designated as a "No Swiming" area as there are no lifeguards and occasionally it gets hit with riptides or undertows which have claimed lives of those not compliant. The other thing is the early morning odor from the VanLare sewage tretment plant as the trucks haul away the waste after the scrubbes have done their thing. That can be brutal!

BTW, shoot me a PM or an e-mail as I have a good friend starting up a business (photography and live demo recording, etc) that you may be interested n or know of somebody who is. Thanks!

I vaguely remember an incident there in the news a little while back, but I could be wrong.

The photography/live demo idea sounds interesting, will need more info about it. Feel free to PM me with info

• Members

Originally posted by Ani

I think that it would be a really cool thing to have HC set up a forum dedicated to photography and videography since both play a large role in marketing and promotions.

Well, there are photo forums elsewhere on the web.

Someone started a forum members' photo thread here a while back. You can do a search for it. I posted a few photos there not too long ago.

Archived