Zeppelin Reunion confirmed

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Members

No {censored}........So that article Robert Plant was interviewed in, must have been just to keep a lid on things for the time being.

Because he went on and on talking about he's to old, and he's not trying to hear it. Then there's the family, and he doesn't need the money.

Ratea, Have you seen them live? I caught them after the second album while they were still doing concerts at Yale Bowl.

Great Show. Page played the Double Neck Gibson most of the show. Bonham had the Gong behind with an outragous drum set.
The Bowl holds 80-thousand. They used and filled 1/3 of it.

• Members
"Their return follows comebacks by a number of other rock and pop legends, such as The Police, Genesis, the Spice Girls, Crowded House and Take That."

:confused: legends? Maybe the first two.

"Other acts lined up for the show include Foreigner and Paolo Nutini."

Naturally, Jason Bonham should play with them since he's already going to be there with Foreigner, right? Or am I crazy?

• Members

I predict it will be an absolute triumph.

I hope you are right, but I saw them in '75 at Earls court, one of the gigs featured on the "How the west was won" DVD and generally considered to be a high point, and i though it was disappointing then.

It was only recently when I saw an old TV programme of Zeo in concert at the BBC playing stuff from the 1st album (and in black and white) that it really hit home how great they were.

The times I have seen/heard Page playing live since the Zep heyday, he has been a shadow of his former self.

Archived