Nashville. What a Town!!

Shars

• Members

What a great time we had in Nashville.

Its a fantastic town and the people are so friendly.

We went to see Frankie Beverly and Maze gig at the Municiple Halls and I got my deal as well.

Your now looking at the new manager of Kloud 9! www.myspace.com/kloudtwin or www.kloud9.com

I really enjoyed myself even though a little weird with the jetlag setting in and I'm still feeling it now even though I got back on Tuesday.

We found a fantastic boot shop that was selling its boots at buy 1 pair and get 2 pairs free!

What a deal....

Bought a pair of boots for Fil, got a free pair free for him and I got a pukka pair for me and all for $180! Bargain!

I'll be back in August only this time for longer so a meetup with Fantasticsound and Ted is a must and anyone else for that matter.

All in all I had a great time.

• Members

Thanks Ted.

These guys are totally and utterly filled with sex appeal.

Their sound is fantastic and they both know what to do get the right feel and groove.

I was totally and utterly bown away with the committment to music they have.

I'll let you know the dates when I'll be in Nashville again...lets have dinner guys ok??

Kendrix, yes we wear boots in negotiations especially when your in Nashville! :thu:

• Members

I wondered if you'd made it, Shars. Glad it was as wonderful as you'd hoped.

Can't wait to see you in August, and if you can get Ted to come to Nashville that'll be a real coup! Been hoping to meet him face to face for close to 5 years. (I had a near miss in 2001 because I was on a tour bus. Would you believe the artist wouldn't stop for a few hours so I could say hello to a person I'd never met, face to face?!? ;):D )

Keep me posted. I'll be here.

Congrats on the business... and the boots. I've lived here almost 11 years and never bought cowboy boots. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a real cowboy in Nashville. :D I don't make distinctions between cowgirls from ranch country and anywhere else. They all look fine in tight jeans and cowboy boots. ;)

• Members

You saw Maze down there? Awesome!

My wife and I were at Nashville last summer. Stayed at the Ramada Inn on Interstate Dr(across the street from Tennessee Titans Stadium) that had the guitar-shaped pool. We saw a free smooth jazz-fest that featured Groovin' For Grover(Kirk Whalum, Jeff Lorber, Gerald Albright) and Al Jarreau at a park bordering the Cumberland River. Visited the Grand Ole' Opry(for my wife) and saw some country artists perform there, don't ask me the names. Great weather, awesome skyline, beautiful city!

Archived