Affinity strat only $99 from musicians friend today only

HEPNOTIC

• Members

Ya know what the bastards did to me this last time?

Sure, I shouldn't even go there, but they had a couple items no one else did.

Last Thursday, early early in the morning I ordered a gigbag, a cheapo SG case, planet wave cables, etc. it's over $200.

So they had their deal going so I'm supposed to get $20 instant rebate.

But, they don't ship Thursday
:mad:

I call them Friday morning and say "What's up??"

Guy says "It's going out today"
:D

Come home Friday - No shipping notice.

But!!!!! MF did send me an e-mail saying they gave me too much of a discount due to some error. They don't explain the reason, they don't tell me what it should be, they are just saying "expect your charge to be greater than you authorized F'head"

This morning I finally got a e-mail it shipped.

I guess I should be happy that they only back charged me above what I authorized and took 5 days to ship out in stock items. The last time they P.O.'d me was when I canceled an order for "in stock and ready to ship" items that they never shipped after 45 days.

But unfortunately, they still have some exclusive offers that keep draggin me back.
:freak:

Oh, and two of the items I'd ordered were for a birthday present to my stepson. Now they'll have to be Christmas presents.

I won't even look at their website so I don't get tempted.

I think MF must be using M123's customer service department.

M123 had hideously bad service and ever since MF acquired them, MF's service has gone straight to hell.

• Members

I would have bought it if I could have gotten to it in time. But that said, Id really rather pay 150.00 for one that I can touch and play first, pick my own color, and have at my house TODAY. Those things alone are worth the 50 I would have saved. I probably wouldnt buy a HSS so I was using that price as an excuse to get one because I knew at any regular price I would get an SSS.

Archived