Does anyone have the "devil went down to georgia" tab from GH III?

AunShui

• Members

Oh no, i'm not nearly good enough at GH to beat it on anything harder than medium, but i think i can probably tackle it on real guitar. My friend and I want to learn it and stage a duel at a talent show or something.

And a note to the haters: i know that it's just wanking, i know it's ruining a perfectly good song etc, but it still kicks ass.

• Members

Oh no, i'm not nearly good enough at GH to beat it on anything harder than medium, but i think i can probably tackle it on real guitar. My friend and I want to learn it and stage a duel at a talent show or something.

And a note to the haters: i know that it's just wanking, i know it's ruining a perfectly good song etc, but it still kicks ass.

you and your friend should do the duel at the talent show.

do it on GH though not on real guitars.

• Members

In that case, the song itself is fairly simple; if you can play it at that tempo, you should be able to figure out the important chords/harmony lines, and then just wing the solo sections.

Yeah, i could probably spend the time trying to figure it out myself, but i'm woefully awful at theory and life is just easier when you get someone else to do the busy work for you!

Archived