this is actually a decent solo

Alchemist

• Members
You know they could revoke your Hall of fame status for that.:poke:

lol this chick (singer) I know wants to cover that song with her band and asked me to play guitar on it.... hence I kinda had to listen to it, unfortunately I dont have time to do it, which sucks because shes damn hot (and I hope she doesnt read this forum :lol:)

I dont care for the man that sounds like a female singing, but the song has good structure....

• Members

not really into that kinda stuff...and the vocalist sounded like a girl, until i saw the video(i usually just click on the link, and have it in the background)...and started laughing at him being a guy...

but aside from that. that was an interesting solo. not 'great' but pretty cool.

• Members

lol this chick (singer) I know wants to cover that song with her band and asked me to play guitar on it.... hence I kinda had to listen to it, unfortunately I dont have time to do it, which sucks because shes damn hot (and I hope she doesnt read this forum
:lol:
)

I dont care for the man that sounds like a female singing, but the song has good structure....

I would feel a little silly playing a cover of that song.

It wouldnt be so bad with a "chick" singer anyway. Hell, The singer in the band is practically a chick anyway. Just shave off the beard and mustache. But you are right. The solo is really good and is pure rock n roll and wouyld be fun to play. It would make you stand out as a good guitar player because it is a really good solo.

Incidentally, My original/cover band back in the 80 used to have a singer for a while who sounded EXACTLY like the singer for air supply.

He had a great voice but it used to burn him up because EVERYBODY used to say the same thing to him "Hey!! you sound just like the singer for air supply" You could see the blood rushing to his face because we were supposed to be a heavy rock/metal band. I never minded his voice. It was really a good voice.

But air supply is one of those bands that we listen to every once in a while, when we are 100% damn positive that no one else is watching us.

Archived