GIBSON LES PAUL CLASSIC ANTIQUE WITH TOM MORGAN ARTWORK

wolfspider

• Members

Probably one of the worst looking LPs I've seen:freak:

Don't like it?, i was searching for a guitar that doesn't be that ugly for the $$, other options are les paul faded and les paul classic natural finish and i think those are really ugly

• Members

yeah i like it a lot and for the $$ (900-1100) i think is the best deal i can find

That's actually a really good deal on a Classic. Usually they're up around $1700. If you like it, who cares what others say. Classics are very nice guitars.

• Members

i had a LP classic, but never bonded with it. It just felt cheap. Could have been that particular classic, but I didn't dig it. Plus, as shallow as this seems, i couldn't deal with the urine-colored inlays. i don't think the tom morgan classic has the 'aged inlays' though.

• Members

Studios are better than Classics?

No, they supposedly play just as well, but they're just not a pretty.

For $1200 ?? Man if you like the finish, get the GD guitar! Its a GIBSON. Before I bought my LP I wasn't quite sure about the difference in tonal quality between Gibsons and Epiphones. Having played it live, I now recognize the distinctive sound of the Gibson, and I'm glad I bought it.

It may look a bit odd, but it will get you noticed--especially if you make it scream!

jwhite

Archived