NGD - ESP Eclipse

Vim Fuego

• Members

Sweet, it really IS an ESP.

Nowadays, with this crew, 95% of the time there will be an LTD lurking behind the link.

I have an ESP LTD Viper 1000

and the woodworking is very very nice indeed.

Nothing to be ashamed about the better LTD series.

Re Pups, my MIJ Les Paul has PAFs buy the Viper has EMGs. The EMGs are great for Metal.

All my MFX needed to be readjusted for the EMGs, they output a higher voltage that drives the MFX deeper into distortion, making the patches sound way different.

I feel that the EMGs have a higher spike in their attack, needing me to compress them very much for Blues/Rock, but they do just fine by themselves for Metal.

How do you find your EMGs ?

• Members

Sam Ash stocks the ESP Ecplise II's for $1349. Thursday with the 20% off sale? You could walk out with a NEW ESP Eclipse II for what $1080 + Tax?

Can't beat that! They give you 10% off their tags all the time. But 20% is a decent deal.

BTW Nice ESP Bro!

• Members

HNGD, that's a great looking guitar.

I've been looking at those myself, albeit the LTD versions. The cheapest I've seen the ESP for in the UK is the equivalent of $2160 so, to me, that Sam Ash deal sounds quite amazing.

• Members

Wow, beautiful. I love the white ESPs. I'd swap out the pickups, but hard to find a better player then that.

For those that asked, I've played that model and compared to my les paul with a 50's neck, it's considerably slimmer and the radius seemed flatter to me, but I can't confirm that.

Archived