What the heck is this thing?

UstadKhanAli

• Members

It's a mixer with a a reverberator, made in Eastern Germany like 40 years ago with audio DIN connectors.

I used to work with those things in my young years in SSSR. It is very, very analog device ;)

Back then the Eastern Germany and Chechoslovakia were most pop-music oriented countries in Soviet blok. All the best sound equipment were made there, like Vermona organs, Big PA and Taiphoon guitars..

• Members

Originally posted by blackpig

It read a bit like manuel for mixer please. Congraytulaytion on purchase ok.

1. If to turn on, press button on.

2. To turn off, not press on but off. This is located beside on but is not off only when turn.

3. To increase in volume turn up knob. If be not increase turn down knob.

4. Bass and treble! Bass and treble fun! Turn up and down knob!

5. Output is right when light is light. Output is not on when light is in off. Please to place in on.

6. We're glad you are happy with our product. Please take time to enjoy the KFC vouchers and we hope it gives you many happy service.

7. Manufactuers accept not responsible for {censored}. If product {censored}y return to retail.

Ha! I once had a little piece-of-{censored} bass combo with a manual that read something like that. A few highlights:

"Unit to not come into contact with drop by water, or splash by water."

"For replace the fuse must be the unplug condition."

• Members
Originally posted by temnov

It's a mixer with a a reverberator, made in Eastern Germany like 40 years ago with audio DIN connectors.

I used to work with those things in my young years in SSSR. It is very, very analog device
;)

It's gargantuan. Might be good sick fun, though.

• Members

Ken, same is here.

I'm thinking about something as my Christmas gift and I think I have no space :confused:

Last ones I got were a Liquid Mix PC version, and Cubase 4. I like them both, but they are compact enough. I want a new sub, but where I'll put it, no space, I need a new deck, and so on.

Well, it's kind of topic..

Archived