Anyone know what LP Clapton is using in this vid?

RoboCop00

• Members

This was EC's second LP. According to Andy Summers' autobiography One Train Later (recommended, incidentally), AS had found two LPs in a London store, bought one and tipped EC off to the other, which was the one EC played with John Mayall. That LP was later stolen, so EC (by now in Cream) contacted Summers begging to buy HIS LP off him to replace it. Summers consented, and even though Cream manager Robert Stigwood considered

• Members

I dunno, csm, that was pretty USEFUL to me!!!!

You added some details I certainly didn't know....like the ES-335 not holding tune well until the meeting with the sharp luthier.

Hope EC disclosed that detail ("doesn't hold tuning") in advance of the auction of the ES-335 4 years ago!!! ;)

Roger

• Members
This was EC's second LP. According to Andy Summers' autobiography One Train Later (recommended, incidentally), AS had found two LPs in a London store, bought one and tipped EC off to the other, which was the one EC played with John Mayall. That LP was later stolen, so EC (by now in Cream) contacted Summers begging to buy HIS LP off him to replace it. Summers consented, and even though Cream manager Robert Stigwood considered

Archived