How 'bout some love for Molly Hatchet?

6mmSid

• Members
A band out of Atlanta called The Swinging Richards...we opened up for tons of people...everyone from Bonnie Raitt and David Allan Coe to Warrant and Ted Nugent, for some reason we went over with just about any kind of crowd.
:D

33vns5y.gif

:confused::freak::confused::freak::confused:

• Members

Saw the outlaws open for SRV at the tower in 83 a fast fall, never knew they played the spectrum

Philly always seemed top have a lot of love for southern rock. they had the round up in 81 or 82 it was. 3 bnads that seemd to go over like gangbusters then Skynard ,Yes and Springsteen. odd combo

I think it was Skynyrd, Yes and Peter Frampton, wasn't it? In any case, yes it was a strange combo.

I missed that show, but I was at the Roundup at JFK Stadium in '81. 38 Special, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, Allman Bros and Marshall Tucker. Now that was a kick ass day of music!

• Members

The Allman Bros.

And you should be banned from this place for not knowing that!
:p

Lucky for me that Mazi Bee has been absent for awhile. If it's on their greatest hits, I'll listen to it 10 times in a row as penance :cry:. Thanks.

• Members

I only saw them once, in the mid-80's, they were the opening band for Triumph. There was a third band on the bill but i forget who.

well after only one or two songs from MH, someone in the crowd tossed a smoke bomb on stage which engulfed the entire stage in smoke and the band stopped playing and got mad and left. house lights came up and it was over until Triumph hit the stage. so much for that. good times.

I love Triumph! I wish I could find a vocalist like that for a band.

• Members

I think it was Skynyrd, Yes and Peter Frampton, wasn't it? In any case, yes it was a strange combo.

I missed that show, but I was at the Roundup at JFK Stadium in '81. 38 Special, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, Allman Bros and Marshall Tucker. Now that was a kick ass day of music!

yeah forgot that show( my first concert only rember Yes ) I was just saying that in philly we had so really strange combo of favorite bands

• Members

Well, if you're pissed at MH for {censored}ing up Dreams I'll Never See, here is my band {censored}ing it up live :) wow, you listen to it a few times when you're putting it up here and go, huh, no toooo bad, couple of screw ups here and there. Now I listen to it and it's pretty bad, Lot's of it is a big mess. http://www.krusherband.com/mp3/DreamsIllNeverSee.mp3

Archived