Mason/Atrox Tele video clip!

Timmott

• Members

Thanks for the compliments! I just wish I could get a better way to record it though, the mic on a digi-cam is only so good. I need to get something to reformat the files so that I can convert my recordings over to MP3's or something.

• Members

How could you NOT like the H-90?!?!?!?! GIMME back!

It's a great pickup for sure, but I have my mind set on ripping it out and throwing a strat pickup in there :love:. Trade me a sweet strat neck p-up and a pickguard and you can have it back :D.

• Members

Was just listening to Sick Sad Little World, that song has a guitar solo you can describe with one word - "Gorgeous"

Great tone by the way
:)

Thanks a bunch! Wish I had the effects Mike uses on that solo, but then I'd need to take up tap dancing to switch between them all at the right time :p.

• Members

Thanks a bunch! Wish I had the effects Mike uses on that solo, but then I'd need to take up tap dancing to switch between them all at the right time
:p

So true! I saw them live in april and they played this extended version of pistola, where in the solo mike went down on one knee and started hitting a ton of different delays while playing at the same time. Created like an orchestra of guitars, it was amazing to watch. The crowd's faces were all - :eek:

Archived