Zakk this! I'm going to do it!

falsethreats

• Members

I don't care anymore!!!

I'm changing my Urchin to D# tuning too, leaving me with no guitar in standard tuning (except for my brother's Epi).

• Members
:confused:

ah, I'm just messing wit ya...

you made this 'earth-shattering announcement' that you were down-tuning your guitar a half step...

there's an old joke where the bitchy old lady says "I've never been so insulted in all my life!" and the smart-ass guy says "well, that's your fault, isn't it - you should get out more!" :D

• Members
ah, I'm just messing wit ya...

you made this 'earth-shattering announcement' that you were down-tuning your guitar a half step...

there's an old joke where the bitchy old lady says "I've never been so insulted in all my life!" and the smart-ass guy says "well, that's your fault, isn't it - you should get out more!"
:D

xD

I see what you mean. There's an episode of this anime I watch called Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, in which a class discusses the idea of saying important things very casually. At one point, the teacher declares that he will make pointless statements in an overdramatic manner.

That reminds me. I.....

HAVEN'T EATEN LUNCH TODAY!!!

*BEJEEBUS!!!!*

• Members
now that was FUNNY!
:D

Master: "You must learn patience."

Student: "Okay - how long will that take?!"
:freak::lol:

Hahaha!!! Anyways, the real point of this thread is that I now have no guitar in standard tuning (unless I steal my brother's guitar). That means that when I'm going to jam with my friend, I'll have to take that guitar, because my friend will not bear the pain of jamming with someone who down-tuned his guitar.

• Members
Hahaha!!! Anyways, the real point of this thread is that I now have no guitar in standard tuning (unless I steal my brother's guitar). That means that when I'm going to jam with my friend, I'll have to take that guitar, because my friend will not bear the pain of jamming with someone who down-tuned his guitar.

Ummm, you could just play your parts one fret higher and not tell your friend anything....:cop:

Archived