Lefty 12 String

shane11011

• Members

Good Luck. I've been looking for an acoustic.

I've been playing the Eagles "Hotel California" lately and came to the conclusion, that it needs a 12 string. My 6 string acoustic ain't cuttin it.

Agile has a left handed 12 string LP clone.

• Members
ric36012a.jpg

Rickenbacker makes them for lefties, but you probably will have to order it and it WILL be a while before you get it and it probably won't be cheap. Still worth it though.

I ordered mine about 9 years ago and the quoted wait period was 9 months to a year. I got it in 6 months.

• Members

If the budget doesn't stretch to a Ric and you're secure enough about your own sexuality to own a girly guitar :p , the Daisy Rock Retro H comes in a left handed 12 string format...

Hmmn.... looking at their website, looks like that model has been discontinued. Oh well.

:(

Another option would be Gordon Smith www.gordonsmithguitars.com - they'll do any of their guitars as a 12 string for GBP100 more.

• Members

How are the pickups vnad?

I just bought one yesterday. I can't wait to get it as it will be my first 12string.

Pickups I would rate 7/10. Not enough high end response for my liking (I'm a SC / P90 lover) but very smooth sound overall.

Mine was my first 12 string as well and I am still enjoying it. You should plan on getting a good setup done when it arrives. It's worth it and will add to your enjoyment of the guitar.

Enjoy!

Archived