I need to add to my pedal board... but i duno what... give me some ideas

fuzzylogic220

• Members

PD.jpg

Thats my current board, i play everything from jazz to rock.....id like to have some sort of trem or vibe, maybe an actual analog delay, some more overdrive/distortion options, and maybe ditch the holy grail and get a solemate..... what are your thoughts, help me out.

ive always wanted a CC2 but i duno if i could dish that much out on one pedal that ive never even heard in person.

• Members

Maybe a Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive for your overdrive options, or a Duncan Twin Tube, and the new BBE Two Timer for all of your analog delay needs. Whats wrong with the Holy Grail? Pretty much the best reverb for the money. Or do you want more options?

• Members

Sell the Xotic BB and get a BB Plus. The best OD pedal going, end of.

ive heard good things, ....... ive that about the BB plus and then also, OCD, Chrunch Box, Direct Drive,

I would really like to have a three over drive setup, one for a really mild gain, one for medium gain and than one for straight up Rock gain.

Should i keep using the EQ for solo boosts or should i try something else, i would like to use something that would make my solos have more sustain to them

Archived