fenix les paul custom

pissdrunx

• Members

So I know a guy who`s selling his fenix LP custom for not so much cash-cheap.

It`s white, he doesn`t seem to know muck about it, I called him up and he said it was old and heavy not like new guitars.:freak:

I read some rewievs about these LPs and they seem to be top notch.

This is the actual guitar, a crappy pic, but what do you guys think. Looks like it`s missing tone knobs, hope everithing else works...

lp-custom2.jpg

• Members

I just bought (50 $ ish) an old Fenix LP custom, black, and while it needs a new bridge, the tuners are grovers, the neck feels very nice, the frets are in good shape, and the inlays look good. I've never heard the sound of it, since it misses the bridge, but it seems to be a quite nice guitar.

fenix1.jpg

fenix2.jpg

fenix3.jpg

fenix4.jpg

• Members

The tuners are Gotohs actually and same goes for the bridge and tailpiece. To the thread starter: if it's a set neck, buy it. I've been rather happy with mine. The stock pickups aren't that great but slap in some good guitars and you have a nice LP copy.

fenix_les_paul_custom-01.jpg

fenix_les_paul_custom-05.jpg

• Members

woohoo a reply!:) That black custom is sweet-wanna trade?:) And yeah, it`s a set neck, and I`ll be probably instaling tonerider V(paf) an Alu tailpiece...maybe something else. I called the guy on monday and asked him if he`d put it on hold`till friday when I get home.

Laxu, is yours custom or standard, nice flame btw. I`m not lovin the fact that mine will be white, always had a thing for black guitars, but for the price I can`t argue.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just bought (50 $ ish) an old Fenix LP custom, black, and while it needs a new bridge, the tuners are grovers, the neck feels very nice, the frets are in good shape, and the inlays look good. I've never heard the sound of it, since it misses the bridge, but it seems to be a quite nice guitar.

fenix1.jpg

fenix2.jpg

fenix3.jpg

fenix4.jpg

Hi, been looking for one of these in black for quite a while. I'd be prepared to offer you a tidy profit if you'd be willing to sell it ......

Regards from Ireland,

franmac.

Archived