Gibson Robot?!?!

mike moriarty

• Members

I take it this topic has bee brought up before? Sorry man wasn't here for that, if you don't like it.....DONT {censored}ING READ IT!

No, I'm tired of these {censored}ing threads. They're taking up valuable space. USE THE {censored}ING SEARCH BUTTON N00B

/thread.

• Members

I'll be the first to say it,

Welcome to 2006.

You mean, welcome to 1992?

Jimmy Page has been using a Transperformance since 1992.

The Robot guitar itself uses the Tronical system (not developped by Gibson) which has been around for something like 4 or 5 years already...

Gibson didn't have to do a lot of heavy lifting on that one.

• Members
No, I'm tired of these {censored}ing threads. They're taking up valuable space. USE THE {censored}ING SEARCH BUTTON N00B

/thread.

Valuable space? I hope your joking. I didn't mean to clutter up your precious forum....get a life you {censored}ing loser.

Just because I've only posted 268 times that doesn't mean I couldn't play better than you with 2 hands tied behind my back. :p

• Members

Valuable space? I hope your joking. I didn't mean to clutter up your precious forum....get a life you {censored}ing loser.

Just because I've only posted 268 times that doesn't mean I couldn't play better than you with 2 hands tied behind my back.
:p

Mike, a little perspective.

You are arguing with a 14 year old CHILD that likes to use the word noob alot.

Hope that helps a little.

Archived