My wife RULES!!!!!

destroyed

• Members

we did talk about it back in september and i thought things were getting better. i stopped frequenting the music stores and paying more attention to her but i think it was too late by then. she was not {censored}ing anyone behind my back, she met him in vegas and fell in love with him him over the phone via text message after she decided she wanted the divorce and went to him for advice. sounds pretty {censored}ed up and it is. i am only watching the dogs because she paid me. i moved out a couple months ago because i can't afford the mortgage on the house alone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

we did talk about it back in september and i thought things were getting better. i stopped frequenting the music stores and paying more attention to her but i think it was too late by then. she was not {censored}ing anyone behind my back, she met him in vegas and fell in love with him him over the phone via text message after she decided she wanted the divorce and went to him for advice. sounds pretty {censored}ed up and it is. i am only watching the dogs because she paid me. i moved out a couple months ago because i can't afford the mortgage on the house alone.

It's cheating any way you describe it. I don't mean to sound crass here, but you sound like a nice guy. Stop letting her mind {censored} you! Talk to a counselor or qualified professional to help keep reality in perspective. If you miss her, you are more susceptible to the pile of blame she could be wrongly heaping on you. Hang in there man.

• Members

And don't be surprised if she comes back to you after the newness of her fling wears off and Mr. Perfect turns out like everyone else, human. Actually he has already shown his lack of character by messing around with someone's wife. If there are no kids involved I would get over her and move on, because if you were to take her back, she has already shown her character. I'm afraid you would be repeating this bull{censored} at her next crisis.

• Members

Had a similar experience - the "counsellor" offers a shoulder to cry on and then steps into the bed.
A pretty soft target for him and probably a big mistake for her.
Some guys like to hit vulnerable women like that.

Advice? From bitter experience.....Stop helping her, (even if she pays you). Even if you still love her, keep the distance now. It will not change the outcome.

If you love someone, let them go. If they are meant to be yours, they will come back.

Meanwhile, keep busy. It will heal but don't sit around waiting for that to happen. Keep busy with good stuff for yourself.

I really hope for the best for your life.

Good luck.:thu:

Archived