GASsin' again - for no reason!

Chairborne

• Members
I have 2 of the same 2, but not 3 of the same 1, so I say no.

:confused:

See, they wouldn't be exactly the same.

One Tele has a hotrails in the bridge. The other one is stock. This one is stock. So, it would really be only two that would be the same. :idea:

• Members

I vote no, save your money for something else, in this economy there is no sense jumping on a mediocre deal when good deals are all over the place. Now if that was a pawn shop around here with that guitar marked at $220 I would stand a good chance of walking out the door with it for $150ish. Some of them are tight, but some are hurting for business. Not having the cash for a great deal when you already have 2 of the same guitar isn

• Members

no sense jumping on a mediocre deal when good deals are all over the place.

Two bills is a mediocre deal? I thought it was a pretty good deal given that new ones sell for like twice that.

Although $150 would indeed be a screamin' deal. But I know this shop and have gotten a lot of gear there. I can get them to come down some usually, like $220 plus tax down to $200 out the door, but probably not that far.

• Members

Two bills is a mediocre deal? I thought it was a pretty good deal given that new ones sell for like twice that.

Although $150 would indeed be a screamin' deal. But I know this shop and have gotten a lot of gear there. I can get them to come down some usually, like $220 plus tax down to $200 out the door, but probably not
that
far.

I know what you mean, once you're on their A list ya don't wanna kill the goose that laid the golden egg. I always try to get deals, and won't buy if I don't (like you, I have the luxury of saying no, and my pawnbrokers know that) but if you go too far too often you get written off as a chronic lowballer.

Archived