Kunaki Users?

Filthy

• Members

I got tipped off about Kunaki from an earlier thread.

My band is doing a 7" vinyl release, but I would like to have a cd version available for radio stations and promo type packages to make sure anyone who is not vinyl savvy can hear it. Probably only 25-50 copies at first.

I like the no minimums, free sample print, and price of Kunaki and because we already have artwork set up for the vinyl release packaging/artwork will be easy. I have seen though, a few comments about shipping wait times from Kunaki once an order is placed.

Does anyone have experience with them and what were your wait times for delivery? I am in Canada so I expect it to take a little longer, but will look elsewhere if it is ridiculously long.

Any other things about Kunaki that I should be aware of?

Thanks, much appreciated.

• Members

I got tipped off about Kunaki from an earlier thread.

My band is doing a 7" vinyl release, but I would like to have a cd version available for radio stations and promo type packages to make sure anyone who is not vinyl savvy can hear it. Probably only 25-50 copies at first.

I like the no minimums, free sample print, and price of Kunaki and because we already have artwork set up for the vinyl release packaging/artwork will be easy. I have seen though, a few comments about shipping wait times from Kunaki once an order is placed.

Does anyone have experience with them and what were your wait times for delivery? I am in Canada so I expect it to take a little longer, but will look elsewhere if it is ridiculously long.

Any other things about Kunaki that I should be aware of?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Yes, it works as advertised.

They will even give you a free bar-code.

Your project will be deleted from their servers if you do not place any orders for 120(?) days.

Archived