hat firebird i posted about forever ago:

jgonzales

• Members

with the weird bridge route:

2n9ksjm.jpg

would it be totally ridiculous if i just got it filled as best as possible and put one of these on it?

setup.jpg

i would love to do this, but i don't know enough about intonation etc... to know if it would even work. any thoughts?

• Members

why not? see, i really have no idea weather or not it'll work. i don't really have a lot of options, the thing was gutted and some asshole put a stienberger lokcing trem in it, the route is huge. plus i like the third bridge thing. any help/info is greatly appreciated.

• Members
why not? see, i really have no idea weather or not it'll work. i don't really have a lot of options, the thing was gutted and some asshole put a stienberger lokcing trem in it, the route is huge. plus i like the third bridge thing. any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Burn it and dance around the flames naked chanting " Pull my ball-sack, pull my ball-sack "

Ball-sack is Russian for 'small titties on tall girl' :thu:

• Members

Ask a reputable tech if it will work. If it will and you like the idea, go for it..... Asking on here, really, you're just asking for 101 eejits to jump in and tell you it's a "{censored}" idea because Gibson don'tg send them from thed facotry that way. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'd prefer a Bigsby, but whatever floats yer vessel...

Archived