help with an amp i have been left

chrisebrooks06

• Members

hi guys.

a few months ago some of you guys knew of a family member of mine who passed away, anyway i wont go into the details.

i was left this fender deluxe 112 pus amp which i believe is 100w but not totally sure and to be honest i would like to know its history and value if any

my family could do with some of the money and im not into the sounds this amp gives, im a metal guy and have my own amps which i like.

i just know nothing of this amps history and would like to know, he had it for years and played it often but its in fine condition for its age.

heres what i know:

fender deluxe 112 plus

100w with reverb

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

thanks guys

• Members

Well, it's worth a few hundred dollars in any event.

But that's a decent amp for cleans, and if you're ever recording, should be something to wet/dry with quite nicely. Regardless of design, Fenders DO do one thing well: clean tone.

• Members

Decent enough SS Fender combo. Circa the late 80s. Do you have the footswitch? Channel switching and reverb. By messing with the gain and contour controls on the dirt channel you should be able to dial in different distortion/metal tones. The contour control is essentially a parametric midrange eq. Should work fine both as a spare stage amp for some types of music and as a practice amp since you have a dirt channel with a fair amount of control and a master volume. Value? $125-200.

Archived