Funny SX Guitar Review

egelmett

• Members

Gotta be a joke. Funny though....forgive me if this has been posted before.

Classic quote in the Sound catagory: "it is only noisy when i play notes"

I bet!

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/SX/GG1+JR/10/1

Product: SX GG1 JR

Price Paid: USD 129

Submitted 10/11/2006 at 06:01am by jerry

Features : No Opinion

i bought me this here guitar from the innernet back in murch. it is a les paul nice guitar with a yella finish and betwen about 12 and 27 frets. it is made out of a wood

Sound : No Opinion

this guitar sounds like good. i mainly play kid rock covers and a cover of "ain't no rag" by charliey daniels. it is only noisy when i play notes

Action, Fit, & Finish : No Opinion

this guitar was built in asia. i wished it was made in america because america is the best countr yand if you don't agree GET OUT

Reliability/Durability : No Opinion

i dont know if it would play a show because i've done been kicked out of ever bar for starting fights and not paying my bills

Customer Support : No Opinion

i sent an email to the company and asked them if they was americans but they didnt reply so i guess they isnt

Overall Rating : No Opinion

i like this guitar. itis a guitar and i like to play it sometimes

• Members

I wonder if this is that same bald fat guy that bought an SX SJM and posted a video review on you tube of him playing it for a minute and then throwing it over his shoulder.....it almost hit the wall in his trailer :p

• Members

I wonder if this is that same bald fat guy that bought an SX SJM and posted a video review on you tube of him playing it for a minute and then throwing it over his shoulder.....it almost hit the wall in his trailer
:p

Oh, you better have a link with that hook!

Link! Link! Link!

Archived