Mollenhauer Guitars?!?!

2pacHendrix

• Members

I looked up pink stratocasters on google shopping and it came up with this pretty sweet looking strat type guitar. I'm thinking about getting it, when i get the money. But before i have some questions;

Does anybody have experience with the Mollenhauer guitars?

If so, how are they?

They can come with lace spensors, if you custom order it. And they are $900 so they must be good!

The strat model is called the Sst Klassik, :confused:!

Thank you,

:wave:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The Mollenhauer SsT KlassiK is an excellent guitar especially for the price. They're based out of Victorville, CA USA. Phil Brown plays one of the pink SsT's. I hear he's got it all tricked out with Lollar pickups 'n stuff. I found out you can save about 25% off the list price if you fill out the little on line membership thing.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have an SST Klassik that I just got. It is a great guitar. the Setup and fret work is steller. I was very impressed. It is the first guitar that I have got that was as smooth playing as the Anderson that I bought several years ago. 2 days after I got it, I used it for a big gig in the bay area infront of 2K people. got a lot of comments on my tone as well as how nice the guitar looked. Phil Brown is a good friend of mine and he loves his. And he has some really nice Fenders. I also had them build mine with Lollars and sprezels. I also have a fender, Anderson and a really nice Warmoth. the notes just jump off of the Mollenhauer. And Michael Mollenhauer is a great guy to deal with. I have not seen this type of workmanship on any guitar at this very good price range. I definately would recomend this guitar.

Archived