Sharp finger pain - from my Guitar!?

uz3r

• Members

Has anyone been playing their guitar and then received a sharp pain in their finger that feels like they got a splinter or something - only to find there is no splinter or any evidence of any sort of wound?

This has happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times now over the last year or so where I will be playing guitar and then I feel a sharp pain in my finger, it feels like I got a metal sharde or splinter or something in my finger but upon close inspection, there is nothing! - not even broken skin! And it makes continuing to play extremely painful in that one finger.

The feeling remains for a couple of days then goes away. It happened again last night at band practice and it pisses me off!! :mad:

• Members

I don't know ....hope you aren't getting split finger tips like I had. Actually I am still recovering from them on one finger. Had to file down most of the callus I had and use a whole lot of liquid adhesive.

You would be able to see split tips thought wouldnt you? There is no visible damage to my finger, its frustrating as hell.

Archived