What "Side gigs" will you be doing to make ends meet in a "post collapse" world?

GY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's simply the red model of the here common Stetson, basically the same as that one in black...

sba-alpabzug013.jpg

... the secret is that we wear on workdays the red hat with black pants and yellow jackets, and on sundays the black hat with yellow pants and the red jacket, or vice versa

Wow!! That looks like the outfit I wore when I was a kid back in my home town in Wisconsin, during the annual 'Cheese Days' festival (no, I'm not kidding...)

• Members

I`m starting a bus company for gigging musicians.

I`ll pick you up at your house, take you to your gig and pick you up after you`re done drinking and tired of picking up the waitress.

$50 for the first 2 miles, $100 for each additional mile.

Of course this will be costing you much more than the miniscule $2 you made from the gig but think of all the gas money I`m saving you so stop complaining.

• Members

Over the summer my landscaper included with the monthly bill a little notice stating that due to the rising costs of gas, he must raise my monthly bill another $5.

Now that the gas prices are going down, I`m going to ask him if I should expect another notice stating that he is lowering his prices.

:poke:

Archived