I love reviews like this...

FUBTAG

• Members

I dont really care what kind of guitars he has, you dont get guitars as rewards for how good you are!! You get guitars because you want them!

I wish he just wouldnt put a frickin review up, though. He had absolutely nothing to say, he freely admitted that he had no clue, yet he gave it a rating! This is exactly why you cant judge instruments based on any review that is available anywhere.... In magazines, they are biased depending upon how much advertising space the manufacturer has purchased. On the internet, the reviews are biased depending upon how stupid the reviewer is.

• Members

I dont really care what kind of guitars he has, you dont get guitars as rewards for how good you are!! You get guitars because you want them!

I wish he just wouldnt put a frickin review up, though. He had absolutely nothing to say, he freely admitted that he had no clue, yet he gave it a rating! This is exactly why you cant judge instruments based on any review that is available anywhere.... In magazines, they are biased depending upon how much advertising space the manufacturer has purchased. On the internet, the reviews are biased depending upon how stupid the reviewer is.

THAT was the reason for the thread.. I don't give a rat's ass what guitar any level of player has. But the review doesn't help in any way, shape or form.

Archived