NGD

Selsaral

• Members

Fender Deluxe Lonestar Strat. This guitar has the spanky, quacky neck sound that I had been searching for, and I love the humbucker in the bridge. My band plays covers so that versatility is incredibly useful.

It rocked the house at band practice the other night. Sits in the mix, cuts through, everything. I used every pickup position (except 4) to great effect depending on the song. Blows away my previous Squier in every way, from fretwork, to finish, to sound.

I churn through guitars, buying and selling, learning as I go, but I have a feeling about this guitar.

I just have a crappy cellphone pic.

009.jpg

• Members

Nice! I know the purists hate it, but for me the single coil bridge of a Strat is unusable. So, it's a wasted position for me unless there's a HB in there.

I'm kinda with you. But I also played a great Reverend with a tele style single coil in the bridge. That was actually a sweet guitar and with the 2 neck/middle strat pickups had a great combination of sounds. It didn't nail the Fender sounds but it did sound very good. Now I have GAS for that damn thing. Here's a pic of that one:

RSG-MB_body-front.jpg