Board Mix from a recent show

jeff42

• Members

jeff42 wrote:

here is a little montage of tunes from the board at a recent gig. Some are standard cover band tunes and some are a litlle off the wall.

enjoy or bash...

Sounded good, with vocals clear and on top.  I did notice there was almost no kick drum in the mix. I could only hear it on one song towards the end, when it became noticeable, with some 'click' to it, and then disappeared again.  All in all, nice job! 

• Members

minn12 wrote:

jeff42 wrote:

here is a little montage of tunes from the board at a recent gig. Some are standard cover band tunes and some are a litlle off the wall.

enjoy or bash...

Sounded good, with vocals clear and on top.  I did notice there was almost no kick drum in the mix. I could only hear it on one song towards the end, when it became noticeable, with some 'click' to it, and then disappeared again.  All in all, nice job! 

Jeff..you KNOW I love what you guys do so don't take this the wrong way. But you sound so much better on your acoustic drums. Minn didn't like the kick and I take issue with the snare. Maybe it's something you can dial in on your kit though.

Archived