Spam:Rocktron and Korg

DET1973

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Love these guys who think their used rack stuff is still worth list price.

Lets look at the facts here.

Korg DTR 1000 tuner new is $99, used a hell of a lot cheaper

Rocktron Pro Q is discontinued so buying used from what I googled ranges from $75 to 99$

Same goes for the guitar silencer. Its discontinued and EBay lists them for $50to $125 used.

Wake up and smell the roses man. The minuite you bought the stuff it was worth half of what you paid for it and noones gonna pay list price like you did especially on discontinued items.

I got about 20 various high end rack units in my studio including some of these and never paid more than $99 for the best of them. Most were less than that. Many are cheaper than guitar pedals these days because noone wants to haul all that crap around gigging.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Rocktron Pro Q is discontinued so buying used from what I googled ranges from $75 to 99$

Same goes for the guitar silencer. Its discontinued and EBay lists them for $50to $125 used.

Wake up and smell the roses man. The minuite you bought the stuff it was worth half of what you paid for it and noones gonna pay list price like you did especially on discontinued items.

I got about 20 various high end rack units in my studio including some of these and never paid more than $99 for the best of them. Most were less than that. Many are cheaper than guitar pedals these days because noone wants to haul all that crap around gigging.

yeah ok, whatever you say... do i come into threads you make and talk {censored}, no, cause i have class...i've seen the guitar silencer sell for 400 on ebay

• Members

The korg is $180 new man, WTF?

The Rocktron seems to be going for around $100 on evilbay.

and the last item is the only one that doesn't seem right, but maybe it's some sort of vintage deal?

Seriously his prices are not that out of whack.

Archived