No announcement yet.

Alesis Multimix 8 LINE experience?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis Multimix 8 LINE experience?

Hi, while I'm waiting to find the real mixer and EQ that I want I decided to settle on the new Alesis Multimix 8 Line mixer (not usb/firewire). Do any of you have experience with this 1U stereo mixer? There are very few affordable options on the market that are stereo and 1U (or any U for that matter).

Cheers!

(sorry for the crosspost in the "Live Performance" forum, not sure where this one belongs)

It's a very affordable mixer and works quite good for being budget. Did you get the one with all the fx? They are very fun to work with.
    Good deals:
    pfapin, Teletypist
    My gear:
    Agile AL3100
    Peavey Ultra Plus
    Ampeg 4x12
    1980s Laney Cab with Celestion 70-80s[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

@MonsterRack: I believe you're referring to the tabletop USB Multimix 8, which my post is not about. I'm talking about the Alesis Multimix 8 Line product.

Comment

Although not 1U mixers, Alesis also makes a 9-channel MultiMix and a 12-channel MultiMix, both of which are 3U rack mounts. Yeah , they take up more space, but I think both are worth the extra $100...
        Every time the server crashed over the last ten years, my post count got wiped out...

Comment

Working...
        X