BULLFROG Model DT 215LR ?? In New Jersey

• Members

hello

I've had this thing since 98 or so. I bought my buddys PA head & he gave me this thing. It has been sitting around for years. I used it for about 6 months straight once in a small practice room to practice vocals.

This thing is huge! I could never bring it anywhere & my PA head sits over at my friends house powering normal sized (normal for me) speakers.

How much is it worth?? I'm a guitar player looking to buy another guitar cab with greenbacks. So I was thinking about selling or trading this thang since it hasnt been in use & sits in the room next to me for years. It looks to have 2 15 inch speakers & a huge fiberglass tweet & all looks to be in top condition

much thanx for any feedback on this unit is appreciated.

• Members

Here's some info if you are curious. www.mtsproducts.com/pgs/proaudiodt.html Actually,they aren't any bigger than any normal 2x15 fullrange cab. How did you get ahold of just one? Anyway,MTS has been closing that model out for about $185.(they have quit making the Bullfrog line) And seeing as how you only have one kind of makes it worthless to a potential buyer. So,I don't know,if you could get over $75 for it,you'd probably be lucky. And you could probably get at least that by just selling the woofers and driver on Ebay. They are probably Eminence Delta woofers,or similar,and Eminence Driver.

• Members

yep.. this is it

dt215lr.jpg

thanx for the info there! I've been looking for a good reference. I got a hold of just one being my friend was trying out to be a singer for this band & he didn't make it... so he sold me his equipment & he joined the navy :D

if anybody is in jersey & wants to offer me anything or give me a discount off of a guitar cab & so on.. let me know

Archived