No announcement yet.

Parkwood PW310M -$299 @ GC

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkwood PW310M -$299 @ GC

I don't know how long this sale has been going on at GC, but not a bad price for a solid body. I played a Parkwood last time I was at GC, and it was really nice.
    Bob.
    Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Nice guitar and a considerable price drop. Usually $499.
    Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

Looks like a great deal. Very similar to the Alvarez deal that a lot of people were happy with a few months ago.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Parkwood-PW310M-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-103407433-i1172993.gc
      Frog Rock Tenor Uke
      Frog Rock 00-12
      The thing with Chinese guitars is that when I play one, half an hour later I want to play it again... -- Knockwood
      If you know who wrote it, it ain't folk music. -- DHone
      Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. -- Richard Feynman
      De recta non tolerandum sunt. -- Monty Python

Comment

They are excellent guitars at a very attractive price WITHOUT a sale!

BigAl
        Instruments:
        Custom Dreadnaught Solid Hog

Comment

I wonder if they're phasing out that model. I got a similar great deal when they discontinued the 340FM.

Comment

Just saw this in the EG forum "deals" thread:

Guitar Center 15% Off $299 or more

Use code SAVE15 online 1/15-1/17/10

That's another $45 off the $299 if you order it online. Even sweeter!

Comment

The OM version is on sale for the same price:
              http://www.guitarcenter.com/Parkwood-PW320M-GA-Acoustic-Guitar-103407482-i1171388.gc
              Frog Rock Tenor Uke
              Frog Rock 00-12
              The thing with Chinese guitars is that when I play one, half an hour later I want to play it again... -- Knockwood

Comment

If this was a 000/parlor size it'd be sold.

-Matt

Comment

The one I just linked to is 000 size (which is larger than typical 0-sized parlors, BTW).
                  Frog Rock Tenor Uke
                  Frog Rock 00-12

Comment

The OM version is on sale for the same price:
                    http://www.guitarcenter.com/Parkwood-PW320M-GA-Acoustic-Guitar-103407482-i1171388.gc

Craaaaap...... I wasn't planning on this actually happening!

Comment

These come with the Parkwood gigbag, too, which is high quality.

Comment

Just saw this in the EG forum "deals" thread:

That's another $45 off the $299 if you order it online. Even sweeter!

Wow, a great deal just got even greater!
                        Bryan
                        Hell hound's on my trail

Good deals with : robbierobnj06 ; teleman ; daveydude ; griole

Comment

Reporting back. So here's the deal:

Guitar Center has this for the 299.00 special + 15% off coupon. This bring the price to 255.00 or so. However, this item does NOT qualify for free shipping and there is tax added since they have a physical presence in most (if not all) states. With these two things factored in, the total came to 284.xx shipped to Cincinnati, Ohio.

Well, I wasn't having it. So I called up Musician's Friend, told them the deal, and after a couple phone calls and speaking with different folks, I got them down to 299.00 + 20% off = 240.00 + 20 for shipping and NO tax.

All said and done, try going through Musician's Friend, as I got them down to 260.00 OUT THE DOOR including the gig bag. This was way too good of a deal to pass up and Im super happy about it! I cannot wait to get the guitar come Friday!!!!!

-Matt

Comment

Reporting back. So here's the deal:

Guitar Center has this for the 299.00 special + 15% off coupon. This bring the price to 255.00 or so. However, this item does NOT qualify for free shipping and there is tax added since they have a physical presence in most (if not all) states. With these two things factored in, the total came to 284.xx shipped to Cincinnati, Ohio.

Well, I wasn't having it. So I called up Musician's Friend, told them the deal, and after a couple phone calls and speaking with different folks, I got them down to 299.00 + 20% off = 240.00 + 20 for shipping and NO tax.

All said and done, try going through Musician's Friend, as I got them down to 260.00 OUT THE DOOR including the gig bag. This was way too good of a deal to pass up and Im super happy about it! I cannot wait to get the guitar come Friday!!!!!

-Matt

Good work! Cheers! Congrats!

Still a great deal.

Let's hear what you think after you get it.

But depending on what state you live in, if you order online, there should be free shipping and no sales tax.

Comment

I just ordered the OM online with the coupon. They charged me $34.95 shipping to Iraq. I'll keep you guys posted when I get it.

Thanks for the heads-up HCAG!
                              Originally Posted by kmacc45

I appreciate your concern stringjunk, but I'm in a stress releive program now.
                              Between my lawn service and fast driving, I think this issue is being address.

Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

**************** the lot of you.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Dude! I think your lung made me gay! WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X