X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda OT - Book deal for Kindle Readers

Someone on Banjo Hangout just alerted us that there is a biography of Doc Watson, titled Blind but Now I See, available for free for Amazon Prime members. I just downloaded it and thought some folks here might be interested!

Gary Blanchard wrote:

Someone on Banjo Hangout just alerted us that there is a biography of Doc Watson, titled Blind but Now I See, available for free for Amazon Prime members. I just downloaded it and thought some folks here might be interested!

Thanks! Will look into it!

Comment

• Freeman Keller
      Freeman Keller commented
      Editing a comment

Graeca wrote:

Gary Blanchard wrote:

Thanks! Will look into it!

Me too.    Getting ready for a road trip and need some reading material.

Thanks...I just started "Life" by Keith Richards, I'll read that one next.

Comment

• Gary Blanchard
      Gary Blanchard commented
      Editing a comment

I still have to transfer it to my Kindle to read this weekend, but the deal was too good to keep to myself.

Right now I'm reading "1968 in America: Music, Politics, Chaos, Counterculture, and the Shaping of a Generation," a greatly misleading title as it is, two-thirds of the way through, basically a look at the presidential race of  1968. He's listed some musicians of the time, and uses things like "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, it Takes a Train to Cry" as chapter titles. It is great for what it is, but it isn't what it sounded like.

Working...
X