No announcement yet.

New guitar: Gibson 2016 Les Paul 50s Tribute Satin Goldtop

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar: Gibson 2016 Les Paul 50s Tribute Satin Goldtop

A short sample...ZOOM G5n: Sim Ibanez TS808 + Marshall 1959 SUPER LEAD 100 into a simple Peavey Bandit power amp...recorded through smartphone.
    https://soundcloud.com/maurizio-gram...ory-galllagher
    A time will come when thou will **************** bricks

Nice clip - congrats on the new guitar!

You plugged the Zoom straight into the power amp in on the Bandit's effects loop? That's an interesting approach. Why not just plug it into the input jack and use the clean channel?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Pics or it's a Guitar Hero Flying V
      Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Ratae Corieltauvorum View Post
        Pics or it's a Guitar Hero Flying V

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hahahaha. Ok I've got only this one.
          I plug directly into power amp (fx loop) because I don't want any contribution from Bandit pre...And my live rig is: Les Paul into Zoom G5N into Harley Benton GPA-400 (class D 400 watts power amp) into Harley Benton G212 Vintage (2x12 Celestion V30). A very cheap but effective combination. Sound glorious.
          Attached Files
          A time will come when thou will **************** bricks

Comment

Working...
        X