No announcement yet.

I have this spare strat body

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this spare strat body

and I want to make a parts-o-caster, but I don't know if a standard Warmoth neck will fit the pocket. What do I have to check?
    BAND
    CRABCORE
    e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
    Fender American Roadhouse Strat
    ESP Hybrid II
    Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
    Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

the measurements...depth, length, hight.
    5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
    "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

I have a Mighty Mite neck in great shape I'd sell for a song. No fret wear, it has mounting holes but is otherwise new.
      I'm often amazed, but never surprised.

Comment

I have a Mighty Mite neck in great shape I'd sell for a song. No fret wear, it has mounting holes but is otherwise new.

If Dewysoss isn't interested in the neck I might be. Can you give any other details? Does it have tuners? Got any pics?

Thanks
        up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

Maple board?
          BAND
          CRABCORE
          e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
          ESP Hybrid II
          Orange PPC412

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

here you go.
            http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=faq2

Comment

Also: the neck that came with the guitar is 24 frets. Will it be an issue if I get a 22 fret neck?
              BAND
              CRABCORE
              e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
              ESP Hybrid II
              Orange PPC412

Comment

Also: the neck that came with the guitar is 24 frets. Will it be an issue if I get a 22 fret neck?

Yes, probably. You need to check the scale length of the NECK that you put on and make sure the distance from the nut to the bridge will be correct. Most likely, if you swap out a 24 for a 22, this length will be wrong. You would need to move the bridge back, which is not easy on a strat body.

The body was a strat body but it had a 24 fret neck on it? Are you sure about that?
                Hand crafted electric guitars - Wasson Guitars
                Martin DM
                Egnater Rebel 20
                Peavey Classic 30
                Laney LC15R
                Custom hand crafted 1x12 mahogany cabinet
                Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster

Comment

Rule of thumb:
                  Nut to 12th fret = 12th fret to bridge.

They make specialty necks to compensate for mixing up bodies and necks so they'll intonate properly, but I suggest just getting it right from the start.
                  the city- it calls to me
                  decadent scenes from my memory

"Someone like David Gilmour can say more in three or four notes than Yngwie can say in 100, but at least they're both speaking." -Dave Mustaine

Originally Posted by Tweedledee

Because it was off topic. This is the Electric Guitar forum, not the nutmeg forum.

Originally Posted by batotman

There's only so much you can say until it gets annoying (which I found out with dog humping and puking pics).

Originally Posted by adlo76

Nikki Cox flavored **************** sauce.

Comment

The body was a strat body but it had a 24 fret neck on it? Are you sure about that?

Its a Washburn X-10.

I just checked, its definitely 25.5 scale. If I got a Warmoth, wouldn't it be fine but with 2 less frets?
                    BAND
                    CRABCORE
                    e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                    ESP Hybrid II
                    Orange PPC412

Comment

anybody?
                      BAND
                      CRABCORE
                      e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                      ESP Hybrid II
                      Orange PPC412

Comment

For anyone interested in this neck...

Mighty Mite maple with maple board. 9.5" radius, 22 frets. It's been on a guitar so there's mounting holes and tuner holes. Otherwise in great shape.
                        I'm often amazed, but never surprised.

Comment

For anyone interested in this neck...

Mighty Mite maple with maple board. 9.5" radius, 22 frets. It's been on a guitar so there's mounting holes and tuner holes. Otherwise in great shape.

Do you have any pics of it? How much $$ for it?

Comment

Jumbo frets?
                            up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

anybody?

You've been Hijacked. oke:

I'm not sure myself. Maybe email or give Warmoth a call.

John
                              Originally Posted by StoneM

Somebody is gonna ****************ing die before this is over... mark my words.

Great transactions with... korn2125, Hodder, phreddy , ajympt, Rindgecore, Rusty_Chains, Buildsem, Dark Aegis, Alley Trash, bluesmann, Mike Doyle, Overwhelmed987, wassupg

Comment

Working...
                              X