Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
    View Post

lmao

do you think they'd drop the price to $18,000? OTOH, it might be worth it if they'd agree to find and get Clarence Clemons to autograph it, too

Oooh, think of the smell. You think cat pee in a case is bad, try get dead sax player off a guitar....
    LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

View Post

lmao

do you think they'd drop the price to $18,000? OTOH, it might be worth it if they'd agree to find and get Clarence Clemons to autograph it, too

Oooh, think of the smell. You think cat pee in a case is bad, try get dead sax player off a guitar....
      LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

GC's used site has price drops after a few weeks.

Does the SA site do this too?
        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie99
            View Post

They are totally clueless and quite bullheaded actually when it comes to used guitar prices. My local Sam Ash had a regular used MIM Strat on the wall listed as a Deluxe model for $599. I mentioned it to at least a half dozen salesholes over the course of about 3 months, every one of them said "I'll fix it". I finally lost it and called corporate while standing in the store. Who picked up the phone at corporate? Mr. Ash, the CEO. I hung around and watched while the manager removed the guitar from the wall and fixed it. I was duly impressed.

That's pretty funny.

I think the used part of the site is less than a year old. I've been looking at it off and on. They seem to be somewhat realistic with their prices. The only thing that bummed me out is I went in to see a Fender amp once and some jerkhead had stolen a component from the store and they were waiting for a replacement to come in because the amp was unusable. I should have called first.
            Signature is here!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie99
              View Post

They are totally clueless and quite bullheaded actually when it comes to used guitar prices. My local Sam Ash had a regular used MIM Strat on the wall listed as a Deluxe model for $599. I mentioned it to at least a half dozen salesholes over the course of about 3 months, every one of them said "I'll fix it". I finally lost it and called corporate while standing in the store. Who picked up the phone at corporate? Mr. Ash, the CEO. I hung around and watched while the manager removed the guitar from the wall and fixed it. I was duly impressed.

That's pretty funny.

I think the used part of the site is less than a year old. I've been looking at it off and on. They seem to be somewhat realistic with their prices. The only thing that bummed me out is I went in to see a Fender amp once and some jerkhead had stolen a component from the store and they were waiting for a replacement to come in because the amp was unusable. I should have called first.
              Signature is here!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker
                View Post

Don't know, Lou, as I just found it. I will say that SA has been pretty flexible with used prices when I actually waved money at them, so if there's something you want it might be worth an inquiry.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by larryguitar
                  View Post

Don't know, Lou, as I just found it. I will say that SA has been pretty flexible with used prices when I actually waved money at them, so if there's something you want it might be worth an inquiry.

The used SA site is worth looking into.

I use GC's used site very often.......especially when I can bundle in a qualifying item to get special financing.

Other people's money works well.

Helped finance 2 of my Trussarts.

Comment

View Post

As someone who enjoys browsing the Guitar Center used site and the Music-Go-Round site, I have to admit I didn't realize Sam Ash had a comparable site with all their used gear.

Am I late to the party, or is this something new?

Thank you! I didn't know either.
                    The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
                    Lou Reed

Comment

View Post

I will say that SA has been pretty flexible with used prices when I actually waved money at them, so if there's something you want it might be worth an inquiry.

thanks for that tip as well
                      The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
                      Lou Reed

Comment

View Post

I wish I had 20 grand lying around. I'd even got to 25 if they could get Clarence and Danny's sigs ...

Comment

Working...
                        X