IBANEZ ELECTRIC GUITARS

moonli

• Members

06.jpgWell, I got my JS2400 for Christmas. It's an awesome guitar. Feels good in my hands and has tone for days. The weight and the balance are just right. The locking trem will not go out of tune. I really like the way the harmonics jump out of the axe with the bridge p/u and the neck p/u really gets that Clapton "Woman Tone" with the tone control rolled off.

The guitar has a surprising amount of sustain for a non-fixed bridge guitar. Whether I'm playing through my old Fender Super Champ (small venues) or I am plugged into my 50 watt Marshall Vintage Modern, this guitar really delivers the goods. If I need more gain, well I just put any number of overdrive or distortion pedals that I own up front.

If you're in northern California, the place to go is Encore Music in Auburn (on High Street). They made my wife a heck of a deal and the set-up they did on on (included in the price) was stellar. Dance

Want more info about the kind of Guitars, pls visit: http://www.ibanezjs2400.com/joe-satriani-review/ 

Archived