Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to find the reviews from 2.0?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to find the reviews from 2.0?

I used to google "reviews harmony central" and would get reviews from 2.0 (you know, the yellow puke green site) which were useful.  They seem to have disappeared although I may be overlooking something.

MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI64 / Martin D15S / Guild D55
    Simon & Patrick Cedar

billybilly wrote:

I used to google "reviews harmony central" and would get reviews from 2.0 (you know, the yellow puke green site) which were useful.  They seem to have disappeared although I may be overlooking something.

No reviews (user reviews, pro reviews, articles) have been migrated over yet. I'm hearing sometime in February. The object was to get these forums up as soon as possible due to the old forum issues rather than wait until they could both be rolled out together.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Anderton wrote:

billybilly wrote:

No reviews (user reviews, pro reviews, articles) have been migrated over yet. I'm hearing sometime in February. The object was to get these forums up as soon as possible due to the old forum issues rather than wait until they could both be rolled out together.

Thanks!

Working...
X