Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Just saw an Ibanez Artcore AF55 at GC

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw an Ibanez Artcore AF55 at GC

I saw this one for the first time today and I really like it

. I would change knobs to a vintage style  but everything else is perfectDV016\_Jpg\_Large\_H76276.002\_tobacco\_flat.jpg

Attached Files

I like those too and almost bought one but went with an Electromatic 5120 instead. Im a little let down after a yr or so with the Gretsch, prob shoulda bought this and saved my money.
    I have an aquaintance who plays one, hes kinda a country/rockabilly songwriter cat.
    It sounds good.

Comment

• The EAKLE
      The EAKLE commented
      Editing a comment

I've got an Artcore AF75. Absolutely wonderful line of guitars.

Working...
X