GreatDane

• Members

v

v

v

v

v

LSL Saticoy

Hand carved medium "C" neck measuring .86" at the first fret and .98" at the 12th fret, 7.25" neck radius, 6105 medium frets, vintage style Gotoh tuners, swamp ash body, custom wound pickups, 6 lbs.13 oz. Includes G&G Hard Shell Case in excellent condition and Whammy Bar

• Members

My Pacifica 904 happens to also have 6105 Dunlop frets and a very chunky neck. And it's my favorite guitar for feel so I'm guessing I'd love this one. As far as look, it's a black Strat. Nothing wrong with that but nothing that would cause me to turn my head to the point of wrying my neck.

• Members

I've played one of their Teles (T-Bone) before - I thought it was an excellent guitar, and equalled or exceeded a number of CS Teles I played on the same day at a much better price point.  They really capture the old school, broken-in vibe very well.

I was considering placing an order, but it appears they do relic-only and you're locked into their pickups for a build (which weren't quite to my taste), so I ended up going with a different builder.  

Archived