X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Got the job!!

I'm officially employed (again). Working part time for a small business incubator, and my university. Doesn't pay well (I took a $2/hr pay cut) but whatever, I'm working again. :thu:

dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Sounds like a good move even if the pay is a little low it might help your resume. 

Time to reward yourself with a new guitar to play through that Fender amp.

Comment

• xrleroyx
      xrleroyx commented
      Editing a comment

gardo wrote:

Sounds like a good move even if the pay is a little low it might help your resume. 

Time to reward yourself with a new guitar to play through that Fender amp.

I've got my eyes on an old Epi Dot Studio in all blue that I used to have. I loved it but sold it years back, it's a great guitar and really cheap.

I actually got a new Fender amp, but I haven't done a proper NAD yet. Soon...

Congrats - hope it goes well for you.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: <br />
    FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
    ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
    AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
    downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

Comment

Congrats. Good to hear when someone is getting back into the workforce. I count my blessings every day that I haven't had to struggle like so many have had to. (Knock on wood).

Comment

• honeyiscool
        honeyiscool commented
        Editing a comment

Congrats!

Working...
    X