Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? February 26th

Modern-Satin-20281-Pro-cat-page.jpg

Suhr Modern Satin Pro Series

Our Pro Series guitars represent our most popular custom configurations. These instruments feature custom appointments such as: roasted maple neck, nitrocellulose finish, stainless steel frets, and suhr locking tuners... all without the custom wait time. Each Pro Series guitar is manufactured alongside our custom guitars at our facility in Lake Elsinore, CA using the finest materials, latest technology, skilled master craftsmen, and stringent quality control.

There are many reasons to love African Mahogany - it is beautiful, it sounds great, and is lightweight. The Modern Satin was created to celebrate the sound and beauty of this tonewood. These guitars feature a transparent satin finish which displays the natural beauty of the African Mahogany. The thin layer of satin finish also allows the neck and body to resonate freely, producing warm, lively tones that project loud and clear. These choice tonewoods work in harmony with our JST pickups to produce a wide array of tones.

Modern-Satin-20281-main-img-front.jpg Modern-Satin-20281-main-img-back.jpg

Modern-Satin-angle-away.jpg

Modern-Satin-headstock-front.jpg

Modern-Satin-headstock-back.jpg

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Not. I

Comment

• lz4005
      lz4005 commented
      Editing a comment

Average looker, red hot player.

Hot. I like simple.
    Guitars: 60th Anniversity Commemorative American Strat 2006, 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe, Washburn D25S Acoustic 1988 (MIJ)Effects: 535Q->TS7->DS-1-> GE7 EQ->MXR Carbon Copy->Phase 90->CE-3 -> -> Tiny Terror -> Vox Night Train Cab 1x12 with Greenback Also: Guitar Port, DOD Supra Distortion, EH Muff Fuzz, Vox DA5Good Dealings with rrancani, dcindc, CraigOrn, 98 les paul, kjutrain

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment
      On most guitars/basses I love natural (sunburst, spalted maple, just some kinda wood finish)

Love the concept, love the look of the wood, but I'm not a Floyd Rose fan.  I suspect it's also a super-skinny neck, which is always a turn-off for me.

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

I like the simple look. I'll go with hot!
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• BydoEmpire
        BydoEmpire commented
        Editing a comment

Not my favorite Suhr, but I still like it: HOT.  I'd glad they added stainless steel frets and roasted maple neck as default options.  The original batch of satins were going to have nickel frets.  I'd prefer to not have a Floyd, too, but it isn't a dealbreaker.

It depends. It is definitely handsome and I believe it would feel great and play great.

Kinda like a good looking girl who is not so hot but can rock your world in bed. Or the alley. Or wherever whenever.

So meh until you get your hands on it and have a go.
      Fender Stratocaster, Fender Mustang Pawn Shop, Fender Duo-Sonic (Modified), DeArmond M-66. Yamaha THR10, DigiTech RP250, Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive.

Comment

Working...
    X