Neck Shape:

3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"

Number of Frets:

Fret Size:

Jumbo

Position Inlays:

Pearloid Sharkfin

Fretboard Radius:

12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)

Headstock Binding:

Ivoroid

Fretboard:

Ebony

Neck Material:

3-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement

Neck Finish:

Gloss Polyester

Nut Width:

1.6875" (42.8 mm)

Scale Length:

25.5" (648 mm)

Headstock:

Jackson

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

That one actually looks really nice.
    As a guy not very familiar with Jacksons guitarline is that a US or an import?

Comment

• Malfunction
      Malfunction commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind it only took me 5 seconds to search the answer myself......

Yeah, somehow that finish and the chrome work together to make the pointy look alright. Nice specs on the guitar. I like the fact that it has a master volume and two tones, rather than the other way around (which is more common with hums and 3-ways).
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• Into Nation
      Into Nation commented
      Editing a comment

Looks like fun, til someone loses an eye.

But this one can also function as a weapon in case someone breaks into your house!

Comment

• BydoEmpire
      BydoEmpire commented
      Editing a comment

It's kind of cool, but the combination of color + shape isn't doing it for me.  I like a lot of V's, but not this one.

Not hot.

I don't like V's, but I do like that.  Hot in a '50s Buick kind of way.

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

I like the color and the inlays.But as a whole, not. I don't care for the asymetrical V.

@jkater

No problem! I'm enjoying hunting down interesting guitars.

I feel the same about this one. The aesthetics somehow work for me, and the specs are similar to what I'd like.

Comment

The world would be a safer place without pointy guitars.  I'll pass.

Two types of people you don't want to argue with.... geniuses and fools. .....it helps if you can tell the difference.

Comment

• Working...
        X