Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC experience enhancer released by Liko

Ignore Visconti.png

Click Visconti's name from one of his posts, then find and click this button. I guarantee your Harmony Central experience will be enhanced by 10,000,000\% or your money back.

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Yamaha BB404<br><br>Fender Mexi Jazz, customized<br><br>Yamaha TRB-1005<br><br>Fender Highway-1 Strat, customized<br><br>Epiphone Les Paul, Worn Brown<br><br>Takamine Jasmine acoustic<br><br>Taylor 114ce acoustic/electric<br><br>Peavey 210TX+ext 2x2x10 combo<br><br>Fender Bassman 150 1x12h combo<br><br><br><br>When shopping for an axe, you will probably find yourself negotiating with your checkbook. This is normal, but do refrain from talking to it out loud.</div>

Lol buddy I did that months ago.

Comment

• Bucksstudent
      Bucksstudent commented
      Editing a comment
      That only blocks PMs from him. You can't ignore posts without manually using your brain to not read his posts.

I just take the posts with a grain of salt. This is the Internet after all.

Comment

Thing is, this place has always needed an anti-hero. It keeps it real around here. Too bad the best we can come up with is a half-wit, cast-off troll from the political party.

Comment

• Danhedonia
        Danhedonia commented
        Editing a comment

Special J wrote:
        Thing is, this place has always needed an anti-hero. It keeps it real around here. Too bad the best we can come up with is a half-wit, cast-off troll from the political party.

Insulting to half wits.

Working...
    X