Frankentele "The Buddy Caster"
      Home Made LP copy "The Swamp Ass"
      AMPS:
      Crate VC3112
      Fender Mustang II

Proud Rose Pickups and Rose Petal Effects user

My Good Deals

Comment

• Married life is brilliant thanks. We've just had our 1st wedding anniversary this past wkend.

Very busy diying the house. We work really hard, but doing it all ourselves means progress is slow. Money's tight too, but we hope that'll improve as start qualifying or start selling my not so pert body on the streets...

And you, how's things? Your wife?
        Read some news about your dad back in this thread - i'm sorry it didn't read to good. How's your mom too?
        Ant the Les Paul Lover!

Comment

• Married life is brilliant thanks. We've just had our 1st wedding anniversary this past wkend.

Very busy diying the house. We work really hard, but doing it all ourselves means progress is slow. Money's tight too, but we hope that'll improve as start qualifying or start selling my not so pert body on the streets...

And you, how's things? Your wife?
          Read some news about your dad back in this thread - i'm sorry it didn't read to good. How's your mom too?

Things are good, just hectic. My posting has been scarce the past month or so because I've been out of town quite a bit, and very busy at work with the beginning/ending of the govt's fiscal year. The wife is good, selling some houses here and there, and our house is slowly starting to take shape as well (though, we're just paying people lots of money, as we don't have the time, energy, or ability to DIY).

Yeah, Dad's situation continues to be difficult. However, he's outlived his prognosis by well over a year. He's having a tough time walking, and his short term memory is pretty shot. Otherwise though, he doesn't really feel bad. No pain or nausea. Just kinda chained to the house right now, so that depresses him quite a bit, and makes it tough for us to see when we visit. Mom's hanging in there too, but she's exhausted and pretty depressed/lonely. We're just happy with any time we can spend together. Thanks so much for asking!
          ~Heel

Comment

• Hey D!
            ~Heel

Comment

• Hi Ant - Hey how is Frank Zappa regarded over the pond?

Hi GH & Others

Heel - Your Dad sounds a little like mine. He really liked to stay active. A nursing home would have killed his spirit.

So I got this marketing reminder from Amazon about "Weasels Ripped my Flesh" (ironic - see Avatar). It got me thinking about Zappa. For kicks I went out to Wikipedia and read the very long article. Not only a very influential Guitarist, but a respected "Serious" composer as well. He was writing "Serious" pieces in High School - which I did not know. A flippin genius.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
              My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

• I need to go through a Zappa phase. Never have. I think I'm due.
                ~Heel

Comment

• It's always the right time to listen to Zappa.

Comment

• I need to go through a Zappa phase. Never have. I think I'm due.

Oh, yes, you do. He was good.
                    Weird as hell, but good.

EG
                    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• Oh yeah, NCDD
                      Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Originally Posted by Blackface

I'm not biased or anything, but everyone should think what I think.

Originally Posted by fly_with_v

Read, judge, and keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Comment

• Sup y'all

Just havin a brew with Filbert McTwitch

EG
                        We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• Also, when I do eventually get another guitar I think it will be some sort of double cut since I have a Tele and LP style. SG, Strat, PRS Custom, etc.
                          Gear: CV 50s Tele, Michael Kelly Patriot Standard, VOX Pathfinder 10, Fender Mustang I, Cheapie Maestro Acoustic

Comment

• Considering that you have the LP and Tele sounds down, you might want to consider a Strat, BB.

Or maybe a Jazzmaster for something different.

Comment

• I was thinking Strat or P-90 SG, possibly..

Comment

• Both are great options.

Comment

Working...
                                X