Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GreenAsJade posted a new Web Text/Audio Lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

MusicTheory.net

"This is a website with a well ordered and professionally presented series of lessons on basic music theory.

In additio..."
    Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson "MusicTheory.net" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave MusicTheory.net 5 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 5 stars.

"If the question is "where should I start, on the net, to learn basic music theory", I reckon one very good answer would b..."

GaJ
      Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

A new review of of the Text/Audio Lesson Site "MikeDodge.com" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by JimSF76.

JimSF76 gave MikeDodge.com 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 3 stars.

" As someone who has been playing guitar for quite a few years, but never attepted to learn music theory as I should have..."

GaJ
        Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

GreenAsJade posted a new Video Lesson Site at the guitar lesson review site:

Spy Tunes

"Spy Tunes is the classic "guitar resource site", with lessons and a forum and other pieces around the edges. One element..."
          Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

A new review of of the Video Lesson Site "Spy Tunes" was posted at the guitar lesson review site, by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave Spy Tunes 2 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 2 stars.

"As a site, this place meets most of the basic needs - it is reasonably clear to navigate, has the right sort of content e..."

GaJ
            Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

GreenAsJade posted a new Book at the guitar lesson review site:

The Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization

"The Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organization

George Russell's book, The Lydian Chromatic Concept of Tonal Organiza..."
              Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

GreenAsJade posted a new Web Video Lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

How To Play Guitar In 20 Minutes (Part 1)

"This is a video where the instructor sets out to tell you all you need to know to play the guitar.

It consists of t..."
                Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

A new review of of the Web Video Lesson

"How To Play Guitar In 20 Minutes (Part 1)"

was posted at the guitar lesson review site,

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave How To Play Guitar In 20 Minutes (Part 1) 1 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 1 stars.

"There must be people out there who might benefit from this lesson. The site has supposedly 800 members. I can't for the..."

GaJ
                  Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

GreenAsJade posted a new Web Text/Audio Lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

Guitar Chord Theory

"This is a text-and-pictures lesson that describes how chords are put together and how they are notated (eg "what is Gsus1..."
                    Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• A new review of of the Web Text/Audio Lesson

"Guitar Chord Theory"

was posted at the guitar lesson review site,

by GreenAsJade.

GreenAsJade gave "Guitar Chord Theory" 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"Nice clearly worded lesson with good chord diagrams and good structure.

Told me exactly what I wanted to know, in a wa..."

GaJ
                      Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• GreenAsJade updated a review of "fretjam.com"

GreenAsJade gave "fretjam.com" 4 stars, leaving it with an overal rating of 4 stars.

"I decided to upgrade my rating of this site. More lessons have been added since my original review, it's pretty good.

..."
                        Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• GreenAsJade posted a new Web Video Lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

Hendrix Style MelodIc Rhythm Guitar 1

"The first lesson in Mark's "Hendrix/Curtis style rhythm guitar" lessons.

On the page you find a video with Mark explai..."
                          Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• GreenAsJade posted a new Software at the guitar lesson review site:

Music Theory Basics 10.1

"Here's something new for this site... educational software.

This is a program with excercises that cover basic Music Theory:

- ..."
                            Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• GreenAsJade posted a new YouTube lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

I Shot The Sheriff Bob marley guitar Lesson SpyTunes

"A video with two-camera angle vision of an acoustic cover of I Shot The Sheriff.

..."
                              Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

• GreenAsJade posted a new YouTube Lesson at the guitar lesson review site:

ST-613 I Shot The Sheriff, Marley/Clapton

"This is a video lesson which combines "how to play this song" with ongoing instruction about triads and how to use them.

..."
                                Guitar Lesson Reviews

Updated regularly!

Comment

Working...
                                X