Get the most out of my HALL OF FAME TC

SME_Clyde

• Members

I recently got a HOF TC pedal for my pedal board. This is my first reverb pedal.

What are some settings that you use for this pedal?

Currently I have my Decay at 12 o'clock, Tone at 2 o'clock FX level at 3 o'clock and pretty much from there I just play around with the didn't types of effects.

I haven't placed my reverb on my pedal board yet but this is my set up.

TS9DX>MXR BA DIST>MXR COMPRESS>Boss NG>DL4>EHX Analogizer>Vox Looper

AmpHead

Randall RT50H 50W with a Marshall 4x12 cab

Guitar

96' American Fender Strat Anniversary

I was thinking to get my reverb after my DL4 and before the Analogizer.

Any thoughts?

• Members

i would say put it not after the looper. i'm not sure what the analogizer exactly does (i watched a demo some time ago, cant remember details), so try it out, what sounds better or gives you more options

as for settings of the HoF, i can't share mine, cause i don't know mine :)

i use it always on, but therefore i have rather subtle settings, i think the fx level is not over 12 o'clock and the decay is somewhere that it is nice but not too long, depending which reverb setting i use, tone depends....

i definitely need to play more with its settings :)

• Members

The Analogizer pedal is an interesting pedal. By itself it is like a boost. with it after my DL4 pedal it makes it sound full and less digital. I'm thinking about putting my reverb right after my DL4.

Yeah, I'm just wanting to use this reverb to give my sound depth. I need to buy my linking cables for my pedals. lol, so I haven't tested it out yet.

Well I will give you an update on my thoughts once I play with it a bit. If you have any questions about my other pedals then feel free to ask. I've been thinking about starting a youtube channel to just do a review. The reviews I watch seems poorly done.

Thank you for your input. :)

• Members

The Analogizer pedal is an interesting pedal. By itself it is like a boost. with it after my DL4 pedal it makes it sound full and less digital. I'm thinking about putting my reverb right after my DL4.

Yeah, I'm just wanting to use this reverb to give my sound depth. I need to buy my linking cables for my pedals. lol, so I haven't tested it out yet.

Well I will give you an update on my thoughts once I play with it a bit. If you have any questions about my other pedals then feel free to ask. I've been thinking about starting a youtube channel to just do a review. The reviews I watch seems poorly done.

Thank you for your input. :)

Archived