Anyone else digging the Joyo pedals?

• Members

Last month I got the

Joyo JF-33 Analog Delay

Joyo Audio Dynamic Compressor

Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Overdrive Pedal

Joyo JF-34 US Dream Distortion

All of which I am happy with. I've been at guitar for 20 years and have had my share of pedals. Seems Joyo has a good thing going right now.

a link to the line up,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...-keywords=joyo

• Members

I have 3 Joyo pedals on my board: the compressor, ultimate drive, and crunch distortion. I've had them for close to 2 years and have done 60-70 gigs with them. They sound great and have been very reliable. I A/B'd the ultimate drive and crunch distortion with their original counterparts and really could not tell the difference. I'm sure some cork-sniffer with supersonic hearing can tell the difference between the quality of the solder used to build the pedals, but I sure can't. But then again, I've only been playing guitar for 40 years.

I'm going to add the analog delay and probably some type of chorus or phase shifter. These Joyo pedals are turning out to be great bang-for-the-buck deals.

• Members

I just got the DSEED a couple of weeks ago. A total blind buy other than ONE video on YouTube. The only thing I could be happier with is an El Capistan by Strymon, but not for the money they want. This is the cheapest pedal on my board by a long shot and I enjoy it just as much as the rest. I would totally buy it again.

Archived