No announcement yet.

Boss Pedal Stop Grommet Replacement using your local Home Depot

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Pedal Stop Grommet Replacement using your local Home Depot

Thought I might share this with you all. You may have seen this on bossarea.com but I figured I'd show you the pics, so you know what you're looking for.

This is found in the hardware section in a drawer called Grommets at Home Depot.

The package:

Installed:

good deals ::: heady dude | rockapede | Big Pimpin T | DeuceII | hotmess | Blitzraptor007 | rok-en-rol | jamdogg | Jules-RM | roaring20's | TomCray

Gromit?
    The Black Dove Experiment
    EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

yeah, the rubber grommets in boss pedals always wear out. just remove it & turn it around so the worn out bit is at the bottom. if you've already done that and worn it out again then buy a new one from a hardware store.
      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Great advice. I discovered them too years ago in a hardware store while looking for parts for my bong.
        Pedals FS/T updatedGood deals hereBuy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke

Comment

Join us at:

www.PAMGS.com

Comment

Great advice. I discovered them too years ago in a hardware store while looking for parts for my bong.

Sig worthy
            Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
            Trade References

Comment

Bonganomics worked for me.

Ive always been the creative type. We used to make long tubular pipes and gravitrons in the bathtub.

Comment

yeah, the rubber grommets in boss pedals always wear out. just remove it & turn it around so the worn out bit is at the bottom. if you've already done that and worn it out again then buy a new one from a hardware store.

Yeah, well on the pedal above (CS-2 from the 80s), I tried doing that. But It was so old and weathered, it started sticking and deteriorating in my hand.
                good deals ::: heady dude | rockapede | Big Pimpin T | DeuceII | hotmess | Blitzraptor007 | rok-en-rol | jamdogg | Jules-RM | roaring20's | TomCray

Comment

So how many uses ARE there for the all encompassing grommet?

Comment

Probably far too many.

Comment

I have at least a couple of Boss pedals that could use one of those.
                      ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

I have at least a couple of Boss pedals that could use one of those.

Glad I could help. At 90 cents a piece, it's something anyone can scrounge up change for.

Comment

I love how the bag says "Neopreme".
                          http://zvex.com ...17 years of freaky pedals!

Comment

Working...
                          X